System Reloads - factory level system reloads for Windows, OS X and Linux
Computer Repair - Hardware Repair, computer hardware replacement and upgrades
Custom Built Computers - for gaming, video and graphics editing,
servers, NAS storage or a media center PC
Getting a new computer? - Don't throw away your old one, we can convert it to serve various purposes
We offer computer services in shop, remote support or service at your location
More about Computer Repair
Don't lose your data forever!
- Recover data - from hard drives, flash drives, SD Card
- Data Management - we offer data management consulting and various techniques for data backup
- Migration and system cloning - did you buy a new computer? we can transfer your data from your old one
- Forensic Data- data recovery from damaged hard drives
- Hard drive diagnostics - free for walk-ins
Although we have a great success rate in data recovery, data is not always able to be recovered!
Your information is valuable to you, so allow us to propose a plan to prepare for the worst
If you do not yet have a backup system, don't wait for a costly loss
Read About Data Recovery
Computer Virus Removal
Free virus diagnostic, if you bring it to us.
Pickup and Delivery - We offer onsite, remote support or bring it to us
We Remove - computer viruses, malware, and spyware.
Real solutions - to best prevent from a recurring infection or worse.
Your computer and your data are important, we don't simply wipe out your computer like some other so called computer guys!
Turn-around time, usually same or next day
Read About Virus Removal
A software based PBX is an office phone system to replace proprietary hardware PBX / PABX using the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use many SIP providers and SIP phones (software or hardware). Benefits of using a software-based IP PBX:
- PBX Management via web-based configuration interface
- Less expensive - to purchase and expand than a traditional hardware-based PBX
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use standard network cable that we can install
- Remote extensions and remote offices - so you can work from anywhere
- PBX Flexibility - voice providers and phones
We are an official 3CX PBX and Digium (Asterisk) Partner and offer network engineered solutions
More About Office PBX
You will be instructed by an A1 specialist about remote support
- Network Cabling - Cat5 and CAT6 cable installation
- Wireless Networking - with industrial class hardware
- Network Sharing - File, Print and Scan We build stable networks for local and remote access
- Network Data Backup - work from a shared drive and have redundant network and cloud storage backup.
- Network Video Surveillance - Optimized motion detection, remote video monitoring with the latest camera and NVR hardware
- Virtualized Office - Web Apps that give you a point and click interface to your data, contacts management, invoice and accounting
- We specialize in business solutions.
Gateway Firewall Advantages
What makes a hardware firewall important?
It is strategically installed at the root of your network gateway, that's where viruses and intrusions start
Why Linux? Linux systems are not susceptible to Windows Viruses, or intrusion types.
Powerful firewall features - Antimalware, Anti-phishing, Network Antivirus and Content Filtering
Email - mail scanner to detect infected email and spam
1 Unit - Just 1 box can protect all network users
Since ClearOS Firewall is Linux based (CentOS), it can serve almost an unlimited number of purposes:
- Domain Controller - for username and password distribution
- Web Hosting - host as many domains as you need to from 1 server
- Domain Email - setup unlimited email users, the only limitation is the size of your hard drive
- File Sharing - share files locally and remotely with secure https and password protection
- VPN - connect to work securely with an encrypted connection
The list goes on, consult with us and get the most from your server
VMWARE – Server Virtualization
A1 Computers wants you to get the most from your hardware
virtualization is a solution that allows for more than one computer system to be run from within a single server.
The benefits are great and cost effective, so stop stacking servers on top of another, when you may be able to get away with just one. Backup every system with a volume snapshot and revert to a time before disaster in just minutes! Use less hardware and considerably less energy. Central management of computer systems.