3CX VOIP Advantages
A software based PBX is a replacement of proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use many SIP phones (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- manage via web-based configuration interface
- Less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use standard network cable that we can install
- Web-based video and call conference
- Remote extensions and remote offices, so you can work from anywhere
- Works with many voice providers and phones
We are an official 3CX Partner and installer
Office VOIP Phones
SIP phones are flexible and deliver many features to handle calls efficiently
one phone number can deliver dial tone to an entire office and allows for concurrent calls on each extension.
Multiple calls on hold, call transfer, remote call transfer, call parking and many more.
Some phones are equipped with HD voice and video
Don't have time for cabling, many VoIP phones are capable of joining your wireless network
Make local and international call at VOIP not Telco prices
You can usually keep your old number
Office PBX Phone System
A1 Computers puts you in control of your office phone system:
- call routing
- ring and hunt groups
- call recording
- digital receptionist with voice prompts
- remote extensions or remote office call transfer
- Dual WAN (dual internet connections) for a fail over network.
- and many more.
- If you have a more specific requirement and it's not in the list just ask. We are ready to help.